WISCONSIN RAPIDS – Mid-State Technical College has announced its fall Meet Me @ Mid-State dates. Each event offers the community a chance to tour a Mid-State campus, apply to the College for free and get one step closer to career goals. All attendees will also be entered to win a $50 gift card. (One per campus location.)
Tours are available across all four Mid-State Campuses in Adams, Marshfield, Stevens Point and Wisconsin Rapids as follows:
- Monday, August 5: Stevens Point and Marshfield, 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6: Adams and Wisconsin Rapids, 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 7: Marshfield and Stevens Point, 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 8: Adams and Wisconsin Rapids, Noon and 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 12: Marshfield and Stevens Point, Noon and 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 13: Adams and Wisconsin Rapids, 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 15: Adams, Marshfield, Stevens Point, and Wisconsin Rapids, 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Meet Me participants can choose any Mid-State location, date and tour start time to see the College’s state-of-the art facilities in person, learn about the many in-demand career programs and meet staff and faculty in person. In addition to free application to Mid-State, a savings of $30, and entry for a $50 gift card, students can meet with an academic advisor and walk out with their class schedule for the fall semester beginning on August 26.
Registration for Meet Me @ Mid-State is not required but is encouraged. For more information, visit mstc.edu/meetme or call the Student Services & Information Center at 888.575.6782.
About Mid-State Technical College
Mid-State, one of 16 colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System, offers associate degrees, technical diplomas and certificates in a variety of high-demand fields. With campuses in Adams, Marshfield, Stevens Point, and Wisconsin Rapids, the College district serves a resident population of approximately 171,370. Mid-State’s supportive environment, state-of-the-art technology and faculty with professional experience in the fields they teach provide Mid-State graduates with real-world skills, knowledge, experience and confidence they need for an in-demand career. More than 9 in 10 Mid-State graduates are employed within six months of graduation. Visit the College’s website at mstc.edu.
For more Mid-State Technical College news, visit mstc.edu/news.