Mid-State Technical College to sign student housing agreement with UW-Stevens PointJanuary 30, 2019
Mid-State Technical College and UW-Stevens point will host an event to celebrate the signing of an agreement that provides housing for Mid-State students in a UW-Stevens Point residence hall. The signing event takes place on Monday, Feb. 4, from 2 to 3 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.
· Learn specifics of the housing agreement, including cost to students and other details.
· Witness the signing of the agreement.
· Enjoy appetizers and other refreshments.
· Have an opportunity to tour Mid-State’s Stevens Point Campus.
The event will also feature remarks from Dr. Christina Lorge, Mid-State dean of student support; Dr. Mandy Lang, Mid-State dean of student services and enrollment management; Dr. Shelly Mondeik, Mid-State College president; and Dr. Al S. Thompson, Jr., vice chancellor for student affairs and senior diversity officer, UW-Stevens Point.
Mid-State Technical College
Stevens Point Campus –
Monday, February 4
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (remarks begin at 2 p.m.)
- Dr. Shelly Mondeik, President, Mid-State Technical College
- Dr. Mandy Lang, Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management, Mid-State Technical College
- Dr. Christina Lorge, Dean of Student Support, Mid-State Technical College
- Dr. Al S. Thompson, Jr., Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Senior Diversity Officer, UW-Stevens Point
- Brian Faust, Director of Residential Living, UW-Stevens Point
About Mid-State Technical College
Mid-State, one of 16 colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System, offers associate degrees, technical diplomas and certificates in a variety of high-demand fields. With campuses in Adams, Marshfield, Stevens Point, and Wisconsin Rapids, the College district serves a resident population of approximately 171,370. Mid-State’s supportive environment, state-of-the-art technology and faculty with professional experience in the fields they teach provide Mid-State graduates with real-world skills, knowledge, experience and confidence they need for an in-demand career. More than 9 in 10 Mid-State graduates are employed within six months of graduation. Visit the College’s website at mstc.edu.
For more Mid-State Technical College news, visit .
About UW-Stevens Point
Founded in 1894, the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point offers more than 100 undergraduate programs, as well as graduate and doctoral programs. With 200 student organizations and a 280-acre nature reserve, the university attracts 7,700 students to enroll annually. Thirteen residence halls are located on the Stevens Point campus. UW-Stevens Point has two-year branch campuses in Marshfield and Wausau and is ranked among the best public universities in the Midwest.
For more about UW-Stevens Point, visit uwsp.edu.