2023 Fall Legislative Breakfast
Join the Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce on Friday, October 20th at Mid-State Technical College for Legislative Breakfast.
Hear an update from legislators and local community official representatives. Elected Officials in office are invited to participate.
Legislators will answer prepared questions. The order for speaking will be randomly selected at the event.
Moderated by: Craig Timm, Victor Communications
- 7:00 am: Registration & Breakfast
- 7:15 am: Welcome
- 7:30 am: Forum Discussion
- 8:30am - 9AM: Open to Floor Questions
- US Senator Tammy Baldwin
- US Senator Ron Johnson
- WI Senator Patrick Testin - CONFIRMED
- WI Representative Alex Dallman
- WI Representative Scott Krug - EXPECTED
- WI Representative Katrina Shankland - TENTATIVE
- WI Representative Nancy VanderMeer
- WI Representative Donna Rozar
- Wisconsin Rapids Mayor Shane Blaser
- Wood County Board Chair Lance Pliml
- Governor Evers or Staff Team
- Nekoosa Mayor Dan Carlson
- Marshfield Mayor Lois Testrake - CONFIRMED
WANT TO SPONSOR LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST?