The Dishwasher is responsible for washing, cleaning and proper storage of all cooking utensils, china, equipment, flatware and glassware. Responsibilities also include keeping all kitchen, storage, and receiving areas clean and organized.
· Wash all wares in dishwashing machine or by hand.
· Polish all silverware, platters and chafing dishes.
· Wash and polish all stainless steel in kitchen, including shelves, dish cabinets, ice machines, coffee area, refrigerators, walk-ins, etc.
· Wash or clean receiving area and trash areas.
· Collect trash from kitchen areas, empty garbage barrels, wash and re-line with new bags.
· Examine garbage for silverware, dishes and glassware. Remove and clean as necessary.
· Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
· Store all dishes and other wares in proper areas.
· Clean dish machine after each meal period.
· Assist in food preparation, putting away deliveries, and cleaning coolers, freezers and storage rooms as needed.
· Perform other duties as appropriate.
· High school education preferred.
· Restaurant experience preferred.
· Demonstrated quality verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
· Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-Time or Part-Time Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Sand Valley LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer