The Line Cook is responsible for preparing food in accordance with Company recipes and standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve all required food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Set up service units and prep cook station with needed items. Maintain and break down as appropriate.
- Ensure that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary according to Company standards and state and local health and safety regulations.
- Maintain security and safety in the kitchen according to Company policy.
- Maintain neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules and sanitation standards at all times.
- Requisition items needed to produce menu items.
- Cover, date and neatly store all leftover products that are re-usable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school required.
- 1-year culinary experience preferred, preferably in the golf industry.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-Time or Part-Time Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Sand Valley LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer