Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport golf bags from the bag drop area or bag storage room to appropriate shuttle, caddie, or golf course.
- Greet golfers returning from the course, clean golf clubs, and assist with transporting and loading into vehicles or returning bags to the bag storage room
- Perform practice range duties including transporting range balls to range and filling appropriate containers, cleaning & maintaining the tee area, repositioning bag stands or barriers, removing trash from receptacles, refilling club cleaner, operating the ball picker, washing range balls, etc.
- Make sure all Sand Valley policies and procedures are being followed at all times.
- Refill water stations on golf course.
- Assist in the day to day operation of the outside service department.
- Keep the bag storage room neat and orderly at all times.
- Provide excellent customer services, professional advice and assistance to all guests.
- See to the day to day operation of the practice facility.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Assist in managing tournaments and outings.
- Assist in interdepartmental communications.
- Assist with other duties as requested by the Head Golf Professional.
- Preferred 1-2 years in hospitality experience
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-Time Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Sand Valley LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer