Under general direction from the Director of Agronomy, Golf Course Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, the Grounds Crew Member safely utilizes a variety of tools and equipment to perform maintenance duties around the golf course and grounds.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily maintenance tasks on the golf course and grounds as well as the maintenance facility and clubhouse as assigned and directed. Duties may include, but not limited to, loading and unloading materials, trimming trees, removing cuttings, laying sod, hand raking bunkers, drainage installation and repair, and repairing ball marks and filling divots.
- Perform golf course service and set up work as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school required.
- 1-year experience with equipment and/or in golf course maintenance or landscaping preferred.
- Valid driver’s license. Driving record meeting Company safety policies and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to operate golf course equipment.
- Demonstrated quality verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-Time or Part-Time Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Sand Valley LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer