The PBX Operator is instrumental in providing the highest quality of customer service for our guests which meets or exceeds their expectations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct calls at the multi-line PBX phone station.
- Provide callers with resort related information and direct calls as requested by in-house guests.
- Be knowledgeable of: golf and the golf travel industry; management personnel and their functions; on-property outlets; directions to/from the resort from a variety of locations; in-depth knowledge of the Sand Valley website; local area attractions.
- Take golf and hotel reservations over the phone, email and/or in person. Provide guests with all pertinent information regarding resort policies and necessary information to make a reservation.
- Provide friendly, positive, and hospitable service at all times to both external and internal guests.
- Gather pertinent guest information in order to build a reliable and accurate database. Assist with marketing tracking by entering appropriate data. Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Provide lateral service to Front Desk.
- Contribute to the work environment in a manner that promotes growth and success including but not limited to suggesting ideas for: marketing, policies and procedures, improving efficiency and profitable business relationships as related to the resort and its amenities.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
- High School diploma required – college degree preferred
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to learn and use Agylisis property management/reservations/phone software and other resort systems.
- Quality written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated mathematical ability
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as needed
- Experience in golf and/or hospitality reservations center preferred.
Full-Time Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Sand Valley LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer