General Description: A Personal Lines Customer Service Agent is part of a team of professionals who
manage, serve and advise clients regarding personal insurance offerings.
This position will be located at our Wisconsin Rapids office.
• WI Property & Casualty insurance license required. (Can be obtained post hire.)
• High school diploma or equivalent is required, higher education including but not limited to professional
designations are encouraged. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is helpful.
• Interact professionally and positively with clients while acting as the first point of contact for incoming
client calls/walk-ins/emails regarding billing, coverage questions, and policy changes in a timely and
efficient manner. Comply with workflow guidelines.
• Assist clients and document claim reports, forward to company, and update customers on claim status
in absence of claim agent.
• Accurately document ALL customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries and
comments as well as actions taken in the agency’s management system. Electronically file and
maintain organization of client documentation and communication records in the management system.
Maintain account files, verifying, and updating account information.
• Prepare and process new business and renewals by gathering updated information from clients,
reviewing claim activity, recommending coverages and rating policies. Work with insurance
underwriters to obtain quotes, negotiate programs and rates and determine appropriate carriers for
clients on renewals and new business.
• Responsible for policy administration and processing rewrites, endorsements, cancellations, and any
other miscellaneous changes.
• Cross sale of new or additional services or products.
• Perform other functions as directed by management
Job duties, compensation and benefits to be discussed during the interview process. Candidates can email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org