Anderson O’Brien, LLP law firm seeks an enthusiastic and talented litigation assistant The candidate will support multiple attorneys within the litigation area, providing administrative support in the areas of litigation, trial work and mediation. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and, in a team setting, within defined timeframes with minimum supervision, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Attention to detail and organizational skills are essential.
- Provide administrative support to multiple attorneys.
- Communicate directly with clients by telephone, email and in-person meetings.
- Draft pleadings and discovery.
- Prepare for depositions, mediations and arbitrations.
- Assist with trial preparation.
- Interview clients and witnesses.
- Analyze data and prepare summary charts.
- Investigative research.
- Answer and direct phone calls and respond to client requests.
- Maintain and organize client files.
- Organize and prioritize numerous tasks and track case deadlines.
- Manage attorney calendars and schedule appointments.
- Other duties as assigned, all with a high level of attention to detail.
- Administrative or legal assistant experience preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs with working knowledge of case and document management software.
- Strong organization, communication and client service skills.
- Excellent proof reading and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Anderson O’Brien, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, in a manner consistent with state and local laws.
Pay range: Commensurate with experience.
Position is full time – Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com